Monday, May 12, 2008

To term

Here is an email that Katie sent to our moms this morning:

Well, I’ve done my part – I’ve carried this baby to full-term. Now we’ll just see if the Bean cooperates and holds off until after Memorial Day [that way, we’ll have one more weekend baby-free after the extravaganza that is this coming weekend, (read graduation party.)] I’m still feeling good but sleeping is still an issue. Luckily, Larkin is such a deep sleeper that I don’t seem to wake him up with all of my tossing and turning.

We got tons of work done this weekend on the house. Larkin was a cleaning machine... I think our to-do list might just be gone by the end of this week! Which, of course, means I’ll start a new to-do list or two (things that I’d like to get done before the baby comes, things that Dad can do around the house after the baby comes, etc.)

Happy Monday to all!

Katie

No comments: