Monday, October 20, 2008

Visit to the Park

The entire Klingler family gathered in Austin this past weekend for the UT-Mizzou game. Of course, we forgot our camera for all of the events on Friday and Saturday. We will post pictures of Maya and her cousins soon.

On Sunday, we walked down to Brentwood Park with Aunt El, Uncle Rob, Grandma, Grandpa, and cousin Megan. It was a beautiful day. Maya enjoyed the swings; she wasn't too sure about the slide and touching the grass, though.

Maya's first time on a swing with Aunt El
Megan and El playing in the pebbles

Enjoying the sunshine with Mom and GrandpaFirst slide with Mom

Very content just hanging out with Grandpa
A video of Maya swinging (another one that I can't figure out how to turn vertical.)



Grandma and Grandpa Klingler leave tomorrow and Shu Shu arrives as I start my isolation due to my radioactive treatment. We have been well taken care of this past week by my parents, and I know that Maya will be in excellent hands this week with Wendy here. Larkin has been my rock over the past 7 weeks. This next week will be tough as I can't hold Maya, but I will get through it.

No comments: