Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Dos

We had our 20-week ultrasound appointment today. Baby Dos (who has yet to assume a clever moniker like the Bean) has a head (whew!), two arms, and two legs. We didn't find out the gender, but both Larkin and I think it is a boy. No, we didn't see anything on the ultrasound that made us think that way (I could hardly tell you what anything was on the ultrasound), but that is what both of our gut feelings are. Therefore, of course, I'm sure we'll be welcoming our second daughter in late May/early June! :)

The ultrasound technician did comment that this baby sure moves a lot. Since Maya didn't move a whole lot during ultrasounds, I'm hoping that this means that Dos will be much more stationary than Maya is now! I know my logic is faulty, but I can't imagine having two kids who can't just sit (a trait she did not inherit from her two grandfathers.)

I'm starting to feel better; the morning sickness isn't completely gone, but it will be soon. I'm getting to the end of my non-maternity clothes, but I'm trying to make them last as long as possible before I cross over to the ill-fitting pants, tent-ish tops, etc. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great picture. Baby Dos looks perfect. Glad to hear you are feeling better!

We miss you guys!!