Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ben's best friend, Grayson




Ben met his new best friend, Grayson Collins, today. Ben and I drove two hours to Wilmington, Delaware (Ben's fifth state!) to visit Chelsea and Grayson (born on July 9th). Ben did great on the drives and then cried most of the time we were there. Oh well. I guess I should be thankful for peaceful traveling.

Chelsea and I definitely had more fun during the photo shoot than the 2 boys did. It started with Ben trying to eat Grayson (which as you can tell from pictures, Ben likes to eat) and ended with Grayson in tears. Poor guy.



In Maya news, she's really developed quite an imagination lately - and I love it. One day last week she told me all about her friend snake (an imaginary snake helpfully named Snake.) She has also been pretending to be a monster (which usually involves her putting a blanket over her head and saying "I'm a monsher, I'm a monsher" and then running into something - she has inherited my imagination and my grace. What can I say?)

1 comment:

wendywayne said...

Love the Ben and Grayson photos. It really does look like Ben is about to eat his friend's head!! It would have been a hoot to see Parker and Maya in the mix, too. Little do the boys know that they'll be good friends some day soon.
Can't wait to make Snake and Monsthur

Love Shu Shu