Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Week 2

Maya continues to eat and sleep well (please knock on wood, wherever you are). Thanks to my awesome boss, I am back at work for half-days only. Katie's body is healing slowly but surely. Life is good.



Her eyes are open. Quick, get the camera.



A good swaddle is key.



Do these look flat like Katie's?



Maya's favorite sleeping position.



Treating diaper rash. Tip and Trick #2:
If you are feeling brave, let your baby 'air dry.'



Grandma-great is pretty proud of Maya.



A little slice of heaven in Austin, TX.

4 comments:

Susan Reep said...

Except for my kids and grandkids, Maya has to be the most beautiful baby ever! What a wonderful little girl. You guys are splendid parents, it's quite obvious.

wendywayne said...

This is one grandma whose love is growing with every photo she sees. Even the poop squirt on the couch doesn't deter me from thinking that Maya is indeed the most perfect child in the world. Look at that alert expression. I especially enjoy the love that emanates from Katie and Larkin. One lucky little girl.
Lots of hugs, Grandma from California

Anonymous said...

Hey Larkin - it's David from Shapleigh's office. Many congrats to you and your wife! We're about 6 or 7 months behind you, as my wife, Emilia, is pregnant right now. Best of luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

She is AMAZING. So glad I got to see the "before" so I can truly appreciate the "after". Keep those pictures coming!